Friday 28 August 2009

Packing!








"This will never all fit in that bag Charlotte" (The wisdom of Mum, 27/08/09)













So the packing has started...!

Last night I attempted to start packing. Everything is in my bag at least, so that is a good start! I have been warned that my bag can't be over 25kg and I did try and weigh it on my bathroom scales...came out at 24.9. This could be entirely inaccurate though, as trying to balance a massive bag on a tiny square is quite impossible and I may have been leaning on it or something. I hope this is the case as I haven't quite finished packing yet!!


I was also sent my motorcycle helmet in the post this morning and it is pretty awesome (I have included a lovely photo of me looking like the stig!). It is also pretty heavy and hot, so will have to see how that works out in 35 degree heat!
Just a quick note, if anyone knows how to move photo's around so they're inbetween the text rather than all at the top, I would love to know!!
:) x













No comments:

Post a Comment